More Acne Solutions
Acne Skin Cream - A Clear Radiant Complexion Can Be Yours
Head-to-toe gorgeous, glowing skin requires an investment, mostly of time and attention. Ask anyone who has the kind of complexion every woman wants—you’ll find out it doesn’t just happen. Pretty skin takes work (more, for some, than others—and well worth the effort).
At Kate Somerville Skin Care, we believe that a clear, radiant complexion can be yours, if you’re willing to do what it takes—are you? An effective acne skin cream can help!
The right acne skin cream for you makes it easy to get a fresh look. Here are some how-to’s for clear, beautiful skin:
- Exfoliate – acne breakouts occur when bacteria infect dead skin cells and excess sebum clogging pores; exfoliation cleans skin and encourages cell renewal for pure, born-again skin
- Moisturize – healthy skin needs proper moisture to looks its best; an oil-free acne skin cream helps nourish and regulate a skin for a youthful look
- Protect – some acne treatments can also make skin hypersensitive to sunlight; sunscreen guards against sun damage that can cause brown spots
Acne Skin Cream, Gel or Lotion - What’s the Difference?
Acne-prone skin benefits from a little extra help to retain a pure glow. Protect your face, neck, arms and shoulders from acne, with an acne skin cream that contains the best ingredients available.
Salicylic acid, found in some fruits, deep cleans and exfoliates, helping clear up skin and prevent breakouts. Benzoyl peroxide attacks the bacteria that cause painful, infected skin. Dryness, itching and flaking are possible side effects, easily remedied with an oil-free moisturizer.
With continued use, both salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide discourage future breakouts; both treatments come in cream, gel and lotion forms. So how do you know whether to use an acne skin cream, gel or lotion? The answer depends on your skin.
Dry skin needs an acne skin cream that penetrates deeply for superior hydration. Oily skin can benefit from an acne skin gel that is less drying, and will heal without adding more oil. Sensitive skin needs an acne skin cream or lotion with mild formulations, as they are more calming for skin that is easily irritated. Combination likes an acne skin cream, gel or lotion that keeps both dry, normal and oily skin happy.
Winning Habits for Gorgeous Skin
Confidence and clear skin walk hand-in-hand, when you work to cultivate your skin’s natural beauty, every day. Pay attention—your skin tells you exactly what it needs: more sleep, water and pampering; less stress, pollution and neglect. Caring for your skin—inside and out—imparts a beauty beyond skin deep.
- Nourish – vitamins for acne heal and strengthen your skin from within (and in topical applications), to give it a touchable texture and healthy glow
- Hydrate – hyaluronic acid, found in acne skin creams and available as acne skin supplements, helps skin stay soft, smooth and radiant
At Kate Somerville Skin Care, we believe you are your skin’s own best friend. Live, love and learn – like you mean it – and enjoy a radiant head-to-toe complexion for a lifetime