Introducing Age Arrest from Kate Somerville, the first anti-aging treatment with Telo-5™ Technology, based on Nobel Prize* winning research on the youthful benefits of prolonging the life of telomeres. As we age, skin cell telomeres shorten and critical youth information is lost. Over time, this leads to wrinkles, dryness, and sagging skin.
Age Arrest’s advanced formula, based on telomere research, is proven to effectively reduce the appearance of wrinkles, increase skin firmness and elasticity, improve the appearance of skin discoloration, and significantly hydrate. Revolutionary Telo-5™ Technology is designed to combat the comprehensive signs of aging and deliver a younger-looking complexion.
- Based on the Nobel Prize* winning medical research on telomeres, Telo-5™ Technology is designed to combat the comprehensive signs of aging and deliver a younger-looking complexion
- Age-defying Peptide, with anti-glycation properties, helps to reduce the degradation of collagen and improve the appearance of firmness.
- New bio-ferment Extract of Laminaria Kelp works synergistically with skin’s natural Hyaluronic Acid to help diminish the appearance of wrinkles
- A proprietary blend of Sea Whip Extract and Algae Plasma provides immediate and lasting soothing of sensitive skin
DISCLAIMER: The Nobel Prize® is a registered trademark of the Nobel Foundation. The trademark holder is not affiliated with Kate Somerville and does not sponsor or endorse this product.
- 90% of women showed highly significant improvement in skin firmness and elasticity*
- 93% of women showed highly significant improvement in skin discoloration and skin tone evenness*
- 93% of women said their skin felt hydrated and moisturized**
- Crow’s feet and fine lines are significantly improved**
- Clinically tested to be safe for sensitive skin
*After 4 weeks in an independent Clinical Study
**After 6 weeks in an independent Clinical Study
Water/Aqua/Eau, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocoglycerides, Propanediol, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ergothioneine, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-10, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Adenosine, Sea Whip Extract, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Seed Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Extract, Cucumis Melo Cantalupensis Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rose Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Oleate, Isohexadecane, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid
How To Use
AM and PM. Use twice a day. Apply a thin, even layer to face and neck. Use alone or layer over a treatment serum. Clinically tested to be safe for sensitive skin.