Spot Reducing Concentrate balances skin tone and gradually fades the appearance of discolorations of the skin, such as freckles, age and liver spots, and pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives.
- Hydroquinone is a proven skin lightener and skin bleaching agent.
- Time-released Glycolic Acid, an exfoliating agent, works synergistically with Hydroquinone.
- Allantoin, Panthenol, and a Chamomile derivative are designed to help soothe skin.
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Hydroquinone 2%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER/AQUA/EAU, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ISOPENTYLDIOL, GLYCERIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, STEARIC ACID, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, PPG-12/SMDI COPOLYMER,OLIGOPEPTIDE-68, HYDROXYPHENYL PROPAMIDOBENZOIC ACID, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM BISULFITE, SODIUM SULFITE, SORBIC ACID, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PEG-100 STEARATE, BENZOIC ACID, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL
How To Use
AM and PM. Use up to twice a day, or use as directed by a doctor. Apply a thin, even layer to clean, dry skin on affected areas. Reduce the frequency of use if sensitivity occurs.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Some users may experience mild skin irritation. If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor.
- Lightening effect of this product may not be noticed on very dark skin..
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun-blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from reoccurring.
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by doctor
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.