This multifunctional tinted complexion correcting cream instantly minimizes the look of imperfections with buildable coverage. Broad spectrum SPF 50+ protects skin from the sun’s harmful rays while known brightening agents Arbutin, Licorice Extract and Natural Amino Acids help improve and even out skin tone for more luminous, younger-looking skin over time.
- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50+ / PA+++ sun protection
- Albatin, Licorice Extract, and naturally occurring Arbutin help to brighten the appearance of discoloration
- Moisturizing Sodium Hyaluronate minimizes water loss and improves the appearance of skin
- Chicory Root Extract helps to improve the integrity of the skin’s natural barrier function
- Natural buildable coverage reveals a flawless look
- Available in five illuminating shades: Fair, Light, Light/Medium, and Medium
How to UseAM. Use once a day. Apply a thin, even layer to face and neck. Use alone or layer over a treatment serum.
Active ingredients: Octinoxate, 7.5%, Octisalate, 5.0%, Oxybenzone, 3.0%, Titanium Dioxide, 6.6%
Inactive ingredients: Water/Aqua/ Eau, Phenyl Trimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Butylene Glycol, C20-40 Pareth-3, Arbutin, Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, Steareth-21, Glycereth-26, Silica, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Lecithin, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Aminoethylphosphinic Acid, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Decylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Cellulose Gum, PEG-32, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica. [May Contain +/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI77492, CI77499)]