In a clinical test*, Line Release™ Under Eye Repair Cream instantly firmed, lifted, and smoothed the appearance of skin. This unbelievably lightweight formula diminishes the appearance of fine lines around the eyes, leaving you rejuvenated and refreshed.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 is intended to make the eyes appear lifted and more contoured.
- Tripeptide reduces the visible depth of expression lines.
- Matrixyl™ 3000 is formulated to significantly reduce the look of puffiness and dark circles.
- Light Diffusing Pearls help minimize the look of dark circles and illuminate the entire eye area.
- Vitamins A, C, and E provide a powerful Antioxidant boost to skin.
- Soybean protein moisturizes skin.
- Cucumber Extract conditions and soothes skin.
* Results based on an independent Clinical Study.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polysilicone-11, Cyclotetrasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Chloride, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tribehenin, Cetyl Esters, Ethtylhexyl Cocoate, Urea, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Ceramide 2, Trehalose, PEG 10 Rapeseed Sterol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Oxido Reductases, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Triacetin, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disodium Phosphate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lysine, Glycine, Polyquaternium-51, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glycolipids, Sodium Phosphate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Proline, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol
How To Use
AM and PM. Use twice a day. Gently pat small amount around the eye area.
Try putting a dab on the lip line to help soften lines, hydrate the area, and make lips look fuller and keep lipstick or gloss from bleeding into the lines.