Sign up for the katesomerville.com email list:
- Receive special offers
- Hear about new products
- Get tips, tricks, and advice that Kate gives her celebrity clientele
Talk to a Skin Health Expert 1-800-984-KATE
Product Review (submitted on August 19, 2013):
BIG help on Acne marks!
I LOVE this product! I actually wish I had known how much I would like it before I started using it because I would have taken "before" and "after" photos to post here. Anywho here are my loves:
- Skin is COMPLETELY smooth and soft after using the pads - they don't sting, don't leave my skin pink and I have no qualms about putting make up on or being in the sun after using them like I sometimes have with actual micro treatments at the esthetician's
- Has significantly helped reduce the red acne marks that were left on my cheeks from a bad bout of cystic acne a few years back (note: I also used this in conjunction with the de-scar pen so I can't be entirely certain which was responsible, but I've since run out of the other product and have continued to see results with only these so they definitely are doing something!) I started using these 6 weeks ago (2-3x per week), and while the scars are not completely invisible yet, I would say they are about 45-50% less noticeable than they were before. Coming off of three years of Tretinoin creams, light treatments, etc. and seeing much less progress than that, I am amazed.
- Easy to take back and forth traveling
- Requires little storage space
- Leaves a nice healthy "clean" feeling on my face, especially when I use right before bed
- I loved them so much I gave one to my mom to try and she thinks they're great for her "old" skin (60-ish) - I don't personally know, but hey, might as well throw it in
- Okay, truthfully, if you read and follow the directions then you wouldn't do this so it isn't really a "con," but if you get lazy (like me) and don't completely dry off your face before applying the pad, you will get a tingly pins-and-needles sensation in your face. Some people might think it stings, I weirdly like it since it feels like further proof that it's working.
Would You Recommend? Yes
Item buy from? Nordstrom
Best skin concerns description? Acne
Owned this product since? 1 - 3 months
Product Usage? Once a week
Email, once review posted? Yes