Serum Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF50+ is extremely lightweight—and free of oils, parabens, and alcohol—making it ideal for everyday use.
- New SPF technology is designed to provide full UVA/UVB broad spectrum coverage and help prevent sunburn.
- Scientifically advanced ingredients soak in and dry quickly to keep skin from feeling greasy, sticky, or chalky.
- Oil-free formula is perfect for oily or acne-prone complexions.
- The anti-aging elements in Vitamins A, C, and E support overall skin health.
- A patented complex of SPF-boosting Bentonite and Picea Excelsa Bud provides higher sun protection levels, using less sunscreen.
- Aloe Vera continuously soothes and softens.
How to UseAM. Use as needed. Apply liberally to face, neck, and chest. Reapply after swimming, sweating, or towel drying.
Precautions: For external use only. Keep away from the eyes. If serum accidentally gets into the eyes, flush with water. If skin becomes irritated or a rash develops, discontinue use and see a doctor. Consult with a physician before using on children under six months of age. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. AM. Use as needed. Apply liberally to face, neck, and chest. Reapply after swimming, sweating, or towel drying.
Homosalate, 10%, Oxybenzone, 6%, Octysalate, 5%, Avobenzone, 3%, Octocrylene, 2%
Inactive Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Polyethylene, Silica, Dimethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Titanium Dioxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Kaolin, Picea Abies Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethyhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bentonite, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin