EradiKate® Acne Treatment
With 10% Sulfur
Note: This item does not ship to Canada.
Clinically proven to diminish breakouts in just one hour.
Our spot treatment doesn't just dry up pimples. It effectively clears existing breakouts while going deep into skin to clear pores, control oil production and prevent future breakouts. A must for every skincare toolkit.
*Clinically proven results based on independent clinical study
We’ve perfected what works, what is safe, and how to formulate active ingredients that deliver transformative results with minimal irritation.
Use at the first sign of a pimple or even when you feel an undergrounder.
Do not shake bottle, but simply dip a clean cotton swab to the bottom and apply only the pink sediment to the affected areas. Let applied product dry. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce frequency of use. Do not use this product if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to sulfur.
"Use this to spot treat existing pimples or those undergrounders that haven’t surfaced yet."
As Skin Health Experts, we talk to people every day about their top skin concerns and product questions. Here are some of our top FAQs from real customers.
- What should I do if all the clear liquid has evaporated? I accidentally did not screw the lid on tight enough.
- Unfortunately, you would need to purchase a new bottle. The clear layer provides antimicrobial activity which helps to preserve the product and maintain a level of efficacy and safety.
- How long does this product last after opening?
- Check the expiration date listed on the bottle.
- If the product accidentally gets shaken, will it be okay?
- Yes. If your product is accidentally shaken, just sit it upright and allow the pink sediment to resettle. It may take a while to do so but not more than a day.
- How long do I leave this on? Can I wash it off after a few hours or should I sleep in it?
- This product should be used according to its usage instructions. Specifically, use it in the evening after cleansing. Apply a thin even layer directly to the pimple surface. Allow to dry. Rinse off the following morning.
- Can you use this after you apply a Retinol product?
- Yes! Acne responds well to Retinol as Retinol increase skin cell turnover which can be beneficial for clearing pores. In fact, our EradiKate® Salicylic Acid Treatment has Rretinol in it. Combining Retinol with our EradiKate® Acne Treatment is an excellent combination. Apply your Retinol product first and follow with EradiKate® Acne Treatment. If you are new to using Retinol, we recommend starting slow, 1 to 2 times per week and slowly increasing usage as your skin adjusts.
- How do I use this product with EradiKate® Salicylic Acid Treatment and Anti Bac® ? Can they be used together or alternating?
- The EradiKate® Collection is designed to be used together. If using EradiKate® Salicylic Acid Treatment, EradiKate® Acne Treatment and Anti-Bac ®, we recommend using Anti-Bac ® during the day with an SPF 30+, and then applying EradiKate® Salicylic Acid Treatment at night followed by your EradiKate® Acne Treatment.
- Why do the directions say not to shake EradiKate®?
- EradiKate® Acne Treatment has a pink layer that contains the sulfur sediment, and a clear layer that is mostly comprised of alcohol for disinfecting and preservation purposes. When the bottle is shaken the two layers mix. If applied to the skin when mixed it dilutes the sulfur sediment content (which is the active) and increases the amount of alcohol applied to the skin which can cause dryness, redness, peeling, flaking and other forms of irritation.
- Should I moisturizer in addition to using EradiKate®? If so, should I moisturizer before or after using EradiKate®?
- Yes! Moisturization is essential for ALL skin types, including acnenic skin types. When your skin doesn’t receive a sufficient amount of moisture, it begins to overproduce oil. This can be problematic for oily and combination skin types. It is important to moisturize your skin daily to help prevent excessive oil production which can lead to acne. If your skin is oily and you're worried about overloading it, you can try our Oil Free Moisturizer, which was clinically formulated for oily, combination and acne prone skin types. EradiKate® Acne Treatment is a spot treatment and should be applied to the pimple directly before any moisturizing products. After applying EradiKate® Acne Treatment, you can apply Oil Free Moisturizer or a moisturizer of your choice to the rest of your face, avoiding the spots with EradiKate® Acne Treatment on them.