EradiKate® Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
Salicylic Acid clears & prevents breakouts. Retinol helps smooth texture & even skin tone.
Kate’s lightweight clinically formulated all-over treatment has 2% Salicylic Acid to clear and prevent breakouts, PLUS Retinol which helps smooth texture and even skin tone. Fast absorbing, it leaves skin clear, smooth and balanced. In just 24 hours, you’ll see a significant improvement in blackheads & pimples. You’ll also see visibly smaller pores, even skin texture/tone and skin’s microbiome will be balanced.
*Clinically proven results based on independent clinical study
We’ve perfected what works, what is safe, and how to formulate active ingredients that deliver transformative results with minimal irritation.
PM. Apply a thin, even layer to clean, dry skin.
It is recommended that you use sunscreen daily when using this product.
"Apply at night to clean skin. Follow with EradiKate® Acne Treatment to spot treat stubborn pimples."
As Skin Health Experts, we talk to people every day about their top skin concerns and product questions. Here are some of our top FAQs from real customers.
- Can I use this product with +Retinol Vitamin C Moisturizer Super Charged Anti-Aging Moisturizing Cream or with Liquid ExfoliKate® Triple Acid Resurfacing Treatment?
- EradiKate® Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment contains Retinol, and we do not recommend doubling up on Retinol products in the same day. Liquid ExfoliKate® Triple Acid Resurfacing Treatment makes a good partner with EradiKate® Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment as exfoliating helps to clear pores which is a preventative action for acne. Exfoliating also helps actives better absorb into the skin, so exfoliating before EradiKate® Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment is beneficial.
- How often should I use this? Daily? Or until my acne clears up and then stop?
- If you have persistent acne, we recommend using this product daily. If you just have the occasional blemish here and there, this product can be used until the blemish clears up.
- How do I use this product with EradiKate® Acne Treatment and Anti Bac® Acne Clearing Lotion ? Can they be used together or alternating?
- The EradiKate® Collection is designed to be used together. If using EradiKate® Salicylic Acid Treatment, EradiKate® Acne Treatment and Anti-Bac® Acne Clearing Lotion, we recommend using Anti-Bac® Acne Clearing Lotion during the day with an SPF 30+, and then applying EradiKate® Salicylic Acid Treatment at night followed by your EradiKate ® Acne Treatment.