+Retinol Vita C Power Serum Firming & Brightening Treatment
Boosts Brightness & Smooths
Powerhouse ingredients Vitamin C + Retinol firm, smooth & brighten skin overnight.
Uniquely formulated with the gold standard anti-aging ingredients Retinol + Vitamin C, this silky, weightless face serum acts like an incredibly rejuvenating “power nap” to refresh dull, tired skin while you sleep. Wake up to a visibly firmer, brighter and more luminously youthful-looking complexion.
*Clinically proven results based on independent clinical study
We’ve perfected what works, what is safe, and how to formulate active ingredients that deliver transformative results with minimal irritation.
At night, apply a thin, even layer to face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
Follow with your favorite Kate Somerville moisturizer. While using this product, also use a daily sunscreen.
"At night, apply this to the top of your hands and on your chest to visibly diminish signs of sun damage and premature aging."
As Skin Health Experts, we talk to people every day about their top skin concerns and product questions. Here are some of our top FAQs from real customers.
- I am experiencing some redness and peeling on my very fair skin and have been dutifully pairing it with moisturizer and sunscreen. Other than decreasing usage, what else can I do to continue use and prevent issue
- Redness and peeling are normal side effects when introducing Retinol into your regimen. We recommend starting slow with Retinol, 1-2 times a week and increasing as your skin adjusts. We also recommend increasing your moisture step by either adding in Dermal Quench Liquid Lift® , Dermal Quench Wrinkle Warrior® or using a heavier moisturizer such as DeliKate® Recovery Cre-am or Peptide K8® Power Cream.
- Can I use +Retinol Vita C Power Serum during daytime?
- We do not recommend using our +Retinol Vita C Serum during the day. Use only at night as instructed.
- Is it safe to use +Retinol Vita C Power Serum around the eyes? How about the the +Retinol Vitamin C Moisturizer?
- These products should be used as instructed, a thin even layer to entire face, avoiding the eyes and mouth. Retinol is effecting under and around the eyes, but when applying we recommend avoiding the eyelids and tear ducts as these products have a tendency to migrate when applied to the lids.
- Can you use this with the +Retinol Vitamin C Moisturizer?
- With Retinol, more does not mean better. Retinol is a strong active that can also cause dryness and flaking of skin. We recommend alternating usage of these products, i.e. +Retinol Vita C Power Serum on one evening and +Retinol Vitamin C Moisturizer on the other evening.
- What is the difference between +Retinol Vita C Power Serum and +Retinol Vitamin C Moisturizer?
- While both are excellent products, +Retinol Vitamin C Moisturizer offers moisturization properties not provided by the serum. The serum is an excellent option for individuals who have oily skin but still want the benefits of Retinol.