DeliKate® Recovery Serum
Stressed Skin Saver
Clinically proven to restore stressed skin, relieve visible redness & promote a healthy skin barrier.
For skin that’s stressed or sensitized, this lightweight, hydrating serum works to alleviate dryness and tightness while calming irritation. Use daily to visibly reduce redness and restore a healthy skin barrier.
*Clinically proven results based on independent clinical study
We’ve perfected what works, what is safe, and how to formulate active ingredients that deliver transformative results with minimal irritation.
AM and PM Apply 1-2 drops to cleansed skin.
Follow with DeliKate® Recovery Cream.
"If you've overdone it with at-home treatments, active ingredients, or stressed your skin, use two drops twice a day to bring it back into balance."
As Skin Health Experts, we talk to people every day about their top skin concerns and product questions. Here are some of our top FAQs from real customers.
- Is DeliKate® safe during pregnancy?
- At Kate Somerville, we do not do our clinical testing on pregnant women. We recommend consulting your physician to determine if this product is appropriate for use during your pregnancy.
- Why is there no airless pump?
- The DeliKate® Recovery Serum does not contain any actives that require an airless pump for storage. When we use an airless pump, it's usually to preserve the quality of ingredients that are sensitive to air and light such as Retinol and/or Vitamin C.
- What's the difference between the cream and serum? What do you recommend for sensitive skin prone to redness and tightness - the cream or the serum?
- While the DeliKate® Recovery Cream and Serum offer complementary benefits, the cream offers heavy duty moisturizing benefits that are not delivered upon by the serum. The serum alone offers a solution for individuals with acne prone, combination and oily skin types that may not be able to use the DeliKate® Recovery Cream. These products are designed to be used together to best address the needs of sensitized skin, but can be used on their own depending on your skin type needs.