DeliKate® Recovery Cream
Stressed Skin Saver
Clinically formulated to calm & restore stressed skin while supporting a healthy skin barrier.
For skin that’s stressed or sensitized, this non-irritating, clinical recovery cream provides immediate and long-lasting relief for dry, tight, irritated skin while helping to reduce visible redness and support a healthy skin barrier. You’ll see lasting hydration with continued use.
*Clinically proven results based on independent clinical study
We’ve perfected what works, what is safe, and how to formulate active ingredients that deliver transformative results with minimal irritation.
I use this cream in the clinic after a peel or when skin is stressed. It's a game changer for putting out the fire and calming irritation.
As Skin Health Experts, we talk to people every day about their top skin concerns and product questions. Here are some of our top FAQs from real customers.
- Does this work on acne-prone skin?
- Everyone's skin is unique and can react differently to products, but in general DeliKate® Recovery Cream is a heavy duty cream for sensitized skin. Because of its heavy moisturizing properties, it may not be suitable for combination, oily or acne prone skin types. For acne prone skin, we recommend using the DeliKate® Recovery Serum.
- How is this different from the Goat Milk Cream?
- While both products are safe for sensitive skin, Goat Milk was designed for dry skin, whereas DeliKate® was designed for sensitized skin.
- How often do you recommend using it?
- DeliKate® Recovery Cream can be used AM & PM daily or as needed to treat any occasional flare ups.
- Is this fragrance-free?
- Yes! Kate specifically formulated her entire DeliKate® collection to be fragrance-free with the intention of minimizing irritation to skin that's already stressed. DeliKate® is also free of parabens, phthalates and mineral oils.
- Just wondering if the DeliKate Recovery range is any good for perioral dermatitis. Cheers.
- While these products have been tested safe for sensitive skin, we have not tested the products on individuals with perioral dermatitis. We recommend consulting your dermatologist to determine an appropriate product to address perioral dermatitis.