Shipping Update, April 2020: When you place an order on KateSomerville.com, know that we are doing our best to fulfill and ship your order at the earliest possible delivery date. However, you may experience a shipping delay due to the safety measures in place at our distribution centers based on the CDC’s recommendations.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com
From the US, we currently ship to addresses within the United States (including Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories) and Canada.
At Kate Somerville, we’re on track to use 100% recyclable packaging by 2025. When you buy from us, you join us in taking a stand for a more sustainable future for the people, the planet, and for future generations.
We package your order with the intent of safely shipping to you while minimizing waste and improving recyclability. In 2018, we stopped using plastic packing materials. In 2019, we reduced the size of outbound shipping boxes and switched to recycle-able paper.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your order to be processed.
In most instances, if your order is placed before 11am PT on a weekday, we'll ship it out that same day. If your order is placed after 11am PT on a weekday or if your order is placed on a weekend or holiday, we'll ship it out the next possible business day.
In rare instances, we can experience backlogs at our warehouse that result in shipping delays of up to a full business day.
We offer free Ground Shipping & free returns on every shipment to addresses within the United States (including Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories). Orders with free standard shipping will be delivered in 3-6 business days.
Please note, EradiKate® Acne Treatment, DermalQuench Wrinkle Warrior®, DermalQuench Liquid Lift®, DermalQuench Liquid Lift® +Retinol, UncompliKated SPF 50 and any kits containing these products are not available for expedited shipping. Shipping of these products is also not available to APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories or international addresses.
Shipments to addresses within Canada:
- Orders of any value: $15.00 Flat Rate USPS Priority International Mail
- Canadian Customers: The recipient is responsible for all Import Fees (e.g. customs fees, taxes, and brokerage charges). Refused packages will not be refunded. Shipping Fees are non-refundable.
For faster delivery, we offer a priority upgrade option for $3. Orders shipped priority will be delivered in 2-3 business days.
For guaranteed expedited shipping, we offer:
- 2-Day for $15 ($18 for AK and HI)
- Overnight for $20 ($25 for AK and HI)
Expedited Shipping methods are not available for shipments to Canada, APO/FPO, US Territories or PO Boxes.
Shipping Fees are non-refundable.
My package says it was left at a parcel locker:
When packages exceed a certain size, mail carriers will place the package in a parcel locker. A parcel locker is located at your community mail boxes. You will find a key in your mailbox with the locker number on it. Your package is in there. If you don't have community mailboxes or no key was left, check with your mail carrier, post office, or leasing office to ask where it was left. You can also contact the United States Postal Service at 1-800-275-8777.
We are now available in the United Kingdom and offer free shipping and returns within that region! Click here to visit our UK site and read our full shipping and return policy for U.K. residents.
Besides U.K. and Canada, we also ship to China via our partner Beyond.
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you are not completely happy with your Kate Somerville Skincare products purchased from KateSomerville.com, you may return them within 30 days of your order date. Returns will not be honored for Kate Somerville Skincare products purchased from other sellers or through unauthorized distribution channels. If you purchased a kit or duo, all products within the kit or duo must be returned – partial refunds will not be issued. Once your return has been received and processed, you will receive a full refund on the purchase price of the products returned to the original form of payment.
Please follow the steps below to ensure proper returns processing:
- Contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide them with your order number. A customer care representative will provide you with a Prepaid Return Shipping Label. Returns sent using a method other than our provided Prepaid Return Shipping Label may experience processing delays. A Prepaid Return Shipping Label is not available for merchandise returns from Canada.
- Carefully pack the products to prevent damage during transit, include original packing slip, seal the package and place the Prepaid Return Shipping Label on the outside of the box.
- Take the package to your local UPS Store or UPS drop box. All returns must be dropped off at a UPS Store or drop box location within 2 weeks from the receipt date of your Prepaid Return Label. Your return will be shipped to:
Kate Somerville Skincare, LLC
17110 S Main Street
Carson, CA 90248
- Please utilize our provided Prepaid Return Shipping Label. Only returns that can be traced back to our warehouse will be credited. Returns sent using a method other than our provided Prepaid Return Shipping Label which cannot be tracked in the case of loss, will not be refunded. Returns from Canada should be shipped via an insured shipping method which can be tracked in the case of loss.
Returns are processed within 5-7 business days of receipt. Refunds to your original form of payment can take up to 30 days depending on your bank’s policies. We apologize that the original shipping and handling fees (and return shipping and handling fees for Canadian customers) are not refundable. Only products purchased through KateSomerville.com may be returned. Returns will not be honored for Kate Somerville Skincare products purchased from other distribution channels. If you received a complimentary gift with your purchase, you must return the complimentary gift in addition to the products purchased.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com