DeliKate® Recovery Cream
Clinically formulated to calm & restore stressed skin while supporting a healthy skin barrier.
For skin that’s stressed or sensitized, this non-irritating, clinical recovery cream provides immediate and long-lasting relief for dry, tight, irritated skin while helping to reduce visible redness and support a healthy skin barrier. You’ll see lasting hydration with continued use.
*Clinically proven results based on independent clinical study
We’ve perfected what works, what is safe, and how to formulate active ingredients that deliver transformative results with minimal irritation.
AM and PM.
Apply an even layer to face and neck.
"I use this cream in the clinic after a peel or when skin is stressed. It's a game changer for putting out the fire and calming irritation."
As Skin Health Experts, we talk to people every day about their top skin concerns and product questions. Here are some of our top FAQs from real customers.
- Does this work on acne-prone skin?
- Everyone's skin is unique and can react differently to products, but in general DeliKate® Recovery Cream is a heavy duty cream for sensitized skin. Because of its heavy moisturizing properties, it may not be suitable for combination, oily or acne prone skin types. For acne prone skin, we recommend using the DeliKate® Recovery Serum.
- How is this different from the Goat Milk Cream?
- While both products are safe for sensitive skin, Goat Milk was designed for dry skin, whereas DeliKate® was designed for sensitized skin.
- How often do you recommend using it?
- DeliKate® Recovery Cream can be used AM & PM daily or as needed to treat any occasional flare ups.
- Is this fragrance-free?
- Yes! Kate specifically formulated her entire DeliKate® collection to be fragrance-free with the intention of minimizing irritation to skin that's already stressed. DeliKate® is also free of parabens, phthalates and mineral oils.
- Just wondering if the DeliKate® Recovery range is any good for perioral dermatitis. Cheers.
- While these products have been tested safe for sensitive skin, we have not tested the products on individuals with perioral dermatitis. We recommend consulting your dermatologist to determine an appropriate product to address perioral dermatitis.
- Can this be used after ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment?
- Yes! DeliKate® Recovery Cream is the perfect pair product to any of our products with strong actives such as the acids in ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment.
- What's the difference between the cream and serum? What do you recommend for sensitive skin prone to redness and tightness - the cream or the serum?
- While the DeliKate® Recovery Cream and Serum offer complementary benefits, the cream offers heavy duty moisturizing benefits that are not delivered upon by the serum. These products are designed to be used together to best address the needs of sensitized skin.
- Can this be used at night after applying my Retinol?
- Yes! DeliKate® Recovery Cream is the perfect product to pair with drying actives such as Retinol. We recommend applying your Retinol product and allowing it to fully absorb so that skin is dry to the touch before applying the cream.
- Is this line good for sensitive skin and normal redness (vs. sensitized)?
- Yes! The DeliKate® Collection is perfect for sensitive skin, sensitized skin and redness.
- Why is there no airless pump?
- The DeliKate® Recovery Cream does not contain any actives that require an airless pump for storage. When we select an airless pump it is usually to preserve the quality of ingredients that are sensitive to air and light such as Retinol and/or Vitamin C.
- Is DeliKate® safe during pregnancy?
- At Kate Somerville, we do not do our clinical testing on pregnant women. We recommend consulting your physician to determine if this product is appropriate for use during your pregnancy.