Terms of Sale
For Kate Somerville Consumers
This Terms of Sale Agreement (this “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you (“User” or “you”) and Kate Somerville Skincare (“Kate Somerville” or “we” or “our”) that governs the sale of goods and orders placed via this e-commerce website. Kate Somerville may amend this Agreement at any time. User’s submission of an order at this website constitutes acceptance of the terms of sale stated at the time of order. You are encouraged to review payment terms and the terms of this Agreement at the time of your order.
Kate Somerville does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of price decreases or promotions not in effect at the time of your order.
Product Availability, Product Information and Color Display
The availability of the products described on the e-commerce website, and the descriptions of such products, may vary based on location and timing.
The information presented on or through the e-commerce website, including personalized product recommendations provided in response to your submissions or answers to quizzes, and ingredient lists, is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information and any reliance you place on such information for placing an order for products is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the e-commerce website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The display of product colors may be affected by the particular technical specifications and settings of your computer, or other device from which you access the e-commerce website, and the actual colors of the product may not be accurately displayed.
Kate Somerville reserves the right to choose the freight carrier.
Damage and Shortage Policy
All shipments are packed with great care. Any damages, shortages (including latent damages), lost or missing packages must be reported by User to Kate Somerville Customer Service within 48 hours of User’s receipt of shipment.
Returns, Refunds, Deductions
Upon receipt, it is your obligation to inspect the shipment. You will be deemed to accept any shipment unless you notify us of any damages, shortages (including latent damages) or a return request. Returns, refunds or deductions will only be granted in accordance with the Returns Policy. If no such action is taken, we shall not be obligated to accept any rejection of the goods in the shipment at a later date.
Orders, Prohibition On Reselling
The receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product and/or to refuse service to you. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
The prices displayed on the site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are intended to be valid and effective only in the United States.
We have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed, including but not limited to orders where any products are listed at an incorrect price regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account.
The products made available on the e-commerce site are intended for personal use. You may not sell or resell any products or services that you purchase or receive from us.
If you participate in our auto-replenishment program, the following terms and conditions apply specifically to your participation in this program:
• Participation will continue until cancelled. You may cancel your participation in the program at any time by logging in to your account and selecting “Cancel Replenishment” located under the Manage Subscriptions section. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your participation in the program at any time without notice to you.
• You can cancel an upcoming order up to 24 hours before the next order date by logging in to your account and selecting “Cancel Replenishment” located under the Manage Subscriptions section.
• A recurring charge will be automatically charged to your credit card at the time of each successive shipment. Product selection and the shipment frequency will be in accordance with your preferences elected at the time of program registration or as modified by you from time to time in your account.
• You are obligated to provide current, complete, and accurate information for your billing account. You are responsible for promptly updating all information to keep your billing account current, complete, and accurate (e.g., change in billing address, credit card number, or credit card expiration date). You must promptly notify us if your credit card information is cancelled or is no longer valid (e.g., loss or theft of your credit card). Changes to such information can be made by logging in to your account and selecting “Manage Subscriptions”.
• Auto replenishment orders cannot be placed using PayPal, AfterPay, ApplePay, points or a gift card.
Use of Reward Points, Gift Cards
For any order, we reserve the right to refuse reward points earnings, redemption of reward points or use of a gift card if your activity or usage is deemed an abuse.
Gift cards purchased via the Kate Somerville e-commerce website never expire.
You cannot purchase a gift card with another gift card or if you have another item in your cart. Promo codes, discounts, and rewards points cannot be applied or redeemed for orders with a gift card.